All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionDream Desserts is a collection ofdecadentand invativerecipes created bycelebrity Mexican pastry chef Paulina Abascal. Firstpublished in Mexico in 2009, this book won theGourmand World Cookbook Awardfor Mexico in thedessert category that year. It's theperfect gift for any Spanish speaker looking to create--or just dream about-- gorgeous desserts.
- Author BiographyPaulina Abascal is the Ambassador of the Mexican Bakery and Pastry industry in more than 24 countries in Latin America. She has her own internet-broadcast TV show--pasteleria.mx--on http: //vida.vmetv.com.
- Author(s)Editors of Larousse (Mexico),Paulina Abascal
- PublisherEdiciones Larousse (MX)
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintEdiciones Larousse (MX)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width198 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.