All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.96
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $17.58
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.76
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.31
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.54
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beach with Pete and his family, Larry the lovable pup follows a crustacean toward the sea and is swept out by a wave. He dog paddles around, exploring the plant and animal life before coming face-to-face with an oceagrapher who leads him on a thrilling adventure through the layers of the ocean before he's finally reunited with his best friend, Pete, back at the beach. This fun and educational book includes a Common Core teacher's guide.
- Author BiographyJohn Skewes is a professional illustrator living in Seattle. He began work as a product designer and character artist for Disney Consumer Products before leaving to start his own company, Retrodyne Industries in 2001. His clients include Warner Bros, Hanna-Barbera, Fox, Pixar, and Simon & Schuster. As the creator and illustrator of the award-winning Larry Gets Lost children's book series, John has followed Larry from the southern tip of Texas to tiny Nome, Alaska, and has been lost several times himself. He has illustrated over 20 children's books, including the Flintstones, Tom and Jerry and Alvin and the Chipmunks.
- Author(s)Eric Ode,John Skewes
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeAged 3 to 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.