All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.00Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Larry as he ping-pongs around New York City, hitting all five boroughs in a day, and the places and things that make the city what it is today—from Times Square, Wall Street, and Radio City Music Hall to Coney Island, Madison Square Garden, and Central Park. Along the way he loses Pete and his family in the city's famous subway system. Finally after an exhausting day of adventures, Larry is reunited with his family at the top of the Empire State Building. This book takes young readers on a dog's-eye view of the greatest city in the world. Sidebar entries enhance the story, offering fascinating factoids about the places Larry visits.
- Author BiographyJohn Skewes is a professional illustrator living in Seattle. He began work as a product designer and character artist for Disney Consumer Products before leaving to start his own company, Retrodyne Industries in 2001. His clients include Warner Bros., Hanna-Barbera, Fox, Pixar, and Simon & Schuster. As the creator and illustrator of the award-winning Larry Gets Lost children's book series, John has followed Larry from the southern tip of Texas to tiny Nome, Alaska, and been lost several times himself. He has illustrated over 20 children's books, including the Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Michael Mullin lives in LA, but grew up in New England, where all his sports allegiances remain. He is the author of the TaleSpins books for young adults: 8: The Previously Untold Story of the Previously Unknown 8th Dwarf, The Plight and Plot of Princess Penny, and the upcoming Jack'd.
- Author(s)John Skewes,Michael Mullin
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLarry Gets Lost
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width227 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Skewes
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.