All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Driven: An Autobiography, business mogul Larry H. Miller shared his painful and joyful lessons about the many facets of his life and legacy and candidly spoke about the people and circumstances that influenced him. In Larry H. Miller Behind the Drive, the tables are turned as we hear firsthand from both famous and obscure people whose lives were influenced, inspired, and even transformed by the compassion, generosity, and leadership of Larry. Nearly 100 individuals share personal stories about the man who they came to kw and love as a philanthropist, a Good Samaritan, an angel in disguise. Quite frankly, Larry H. Miller simply loved helping people. It didn't matter who they were. It didn't matter what he was doing at the time. When Larry heard the call for help, he unassumingly went about to make things better. The marvel of Miller isn't what he did to shape a community or touch a life, it's how he did it one person at a time. Readers might ask how did Larry H. Miller have the time to personally impact so many lives? The answer Larry chose to use his time a little bit differently than most. Larry H. Miller Behind the Drive pulls back the curtain and shows us the difference one person can make when he's driven to serve.
- Author BiographyBryan Milleris the youngest son of Larry H. and Gail Miller and has entertained and inspired audiences with insights gleaned from three and a halfdecades growing up and working insidea nationally recognized, multibillion-dollar family business. He founded Miller Inspiration to preserve and perpetuate the Miller spirit within the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies and also serves as a member of the board of directors.Bryan teaches principles of conscious business and transformational leadership. He graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor s degree in English and another in Asian Studies. He enjoys motorcycling, running, writing, and traveling. Bryan and his wife, Dawn, are professional life coaches, and they reside in Sandy, Utah, with their six children.To learn more about Bryan s speaking, coaching, and workshops, please visitwww.bryanmiller.com.
- Author(s)Dr Bryan Miller
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Foreword byMitt Romney
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.