Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.34+ AU $1.30 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionI'm Larry the internet guy... Never in a million years did Larry think that he'd find someone like Logan. He thought that Logan was just ather homeowner who hired him to fix his internet, but he soon found out that Logan was so much more... Logan has been a rich kid all his life, with typical parents who were always away and never ackwledged his taste in men. But when Larry came kcking in his humongous house, something in him stirred and he decided to seduce the man. But the two have to face Logan's parents, who didn't approve of their relationship. Will Logan ever break out of his parents' grasp or will their love be just short lived? SAMPLE: Come and get it, Larry the Internet Guy, he said with a cheeky grin. Be right there, I said. I climbed down from the ladder and started for the kitchen. I'd been in homes where the people were very friendly. Many offered me coffee or a soda but ne had ever fed me or been anywhere as friendly as this kid. It was like he was flirting with me. I didn't kw for sure what to think about that. The truth was that I thought for a long time that I was bisexual. I dated girls in high school and college and had sex a few times. But I also messed around with some guys in high school and college. I wasn't sure which I liked best, but I leaned toward guys. When I thought about it, I was a little uncomfortable about it. I knew my life would have a lot less drama if I just forgot guys and found a girl to settle down with, but every time I was with a girl I'd think about some guy I'd been with. It was a very confusing thing for me. Now this kid was acting like he dug me and I didn't kw what to do. I walked into the kitchen and he was sitting at the island countertop on a stool with his feet up on the rungs. Sit, Larry, your breakfast is served. I looked and there was a plate with bacon, hash browns, two eggs, and toast, and a glass of orange juice. There was even a slice of orange twisted and lying like a decoration on top of my eggs. Do you drink coffee? he asked. No thanks, the juice is fine. Damn, you're a quite a cook. This looks like what you'd get at IHOP. He grinned. Breakfast isn't hard. Any average ass can fry bacon and potatoes. It doesn't take much skill to push down the toaster and butter toast. I sat and began eating. Well I've never been asked to breakfast before, so I thank you. This is fantastic. Happy to have you. It's nice to have someone to talk to. I've been spending a lot of alone time out here in the boondocks. No buddies to visit? Not lately. I've been pretty much all to myself. Most of my friends from high school have jobs this summer or have left for vacations. I felt kind of sorry for the kid. Of course he probably had everything a kid his age could want but being alone was t fun. So, Larry, are you married? Nope. Girlfriend? Nope. Boyfriend? Huh? I um, what? He grinned. I asked if you had a boyfriend? Are you straight, bi, or gay? I'm um, jeez you don't hold back, do you? He grinned and scratched his balls. I was just asking. If you don't want to answer, it's fine. He put one foot up on the seat of the stool and leaned against the wall. I looked down and his cock was showing in the leg of his boxers. I turned away quickly. I really need to get going on that dish, I said. Thanks for the breakfast. I got up and started for the door. If you need anything... anything at all, just holler, he said. I turned and his dick was nearly hard and sticking out of the leg of his boxers. Holy shit!
- Author(s)Dick Parker
- PublisherBlvnp Incorporated
- Date of Publication27/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlvnp Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.