All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis special story about Larry the Llama being relocated to a special camp is a great teaching tool for childrento to learn about llamas (includes a glossary of often used words connected to llamas). The story would also be a good book for parents to read to their pre-school children. Beautiful illustrations included.
- Author(s)Georgene Pearson
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width154 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Venables
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.