All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle ones learn that hitting is never okay, hands can do many good things, and everyone is capable of positive, loving actions. Includes tips for parents and caregivers.
- Author BiographyMartine Agassi, Ph.D., is an award-winning children s book author and creator of Hands Not for Hitting, which inspired Free Spirit Publishing s Best Behavior series. As a behavioral therapist, she has extensive experience with counseling children and families in schools, residential facilities, foster care, and private practice. She has led workshops and group counseling in communication skills, parenting, drug and child abuse prevention, divorce, self-esteem. Martine, her husband, and their daughter live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Marieka Heinlen received her BFA at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and also studied at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London. She launched her career as an award-winning children s book illustrator with the original edition of Hands Are Not for Hitting and has illustrated other books in the Best Behavior series and Free Spirit s Toddler Tools board book series. As a freelance illustrator and designer, Marieka focuses her work on books and other materials for children, teens, parents, and teachers. She lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Martine Agassi
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBest Behavior
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width177 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marieka Heinlen
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.