All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of lasers in the processing of electronic and photonic material is becoming increasingly widespread, with techlogical advances reducing costs and increasing both the quality and range of vel devices which can be produced. Laser growth and processing of photonic devices is the first book to review this increasingly important field. Part one investigates laser-induced growth of materials and surface structures, with pulsed laser deposition techniques, the formation of nacones and the fabrication of periodic photonic microstructures explored in detail. Laser-induced three-dimensional micro- and na-structuring are the focus of part two. Exploration of multiphoton lithography, processing and fabrication is followed by consideration of laser-based micro- and na-fabrication, laser-induced soft matter organization and microstructuring, and laser-assisted polymer joining methods. The book concludes in part three with an investigation into laser fabrication and manipulation of photonic structures and devices. Laser seeding and thermal processing of glass with nascale resolution, laser-induced refractive index manipulation, and the thermal writing of photonic devices in glass and polymers are all considered. With its distinguished editor and international team of expert contributors, Laser growth and processing of photonic devices is an essential tool for all materials scientists, engineers and researchers in the microelectronics industry.
- Author BiographyNikolaos A. Vainos is Professor and Deputy Chair of the Department of Materials Science at the University of Patras, Greece. The scientific coordinator of over 40 research projects, he has written extensively on optical properties and laser applications.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byNikolaos A. Vainos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.