Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionLaser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) is an emerging technique for determining elemental composition. With the ability to analyse solids, liquids and gases with little or sample preparation, it is more versatile than conventional methods and is ideal for on-site analysis. This is a comprehensive reference explaining the fundamentals of the LIBS phemen, its history and its fascinating applications across eighteen chapters written by recognized leaders in the field. Over 300 illustrations aid understanding. This book will be of significant interest to researchers in chemical and materials analysis within academia and industry.
- Author BiographyANDRZEJ MIZIOLEK is a Senior Research Physicist at the US Army Research Laboratory. His work is currently concentrated on nanomaterials research and on the development of the LIBS sensor technology. VINCENZO PALLESCHI is a researcher in the Institute for Chemical-Physical Processes at the Italian National Research Council and, in particular, the Applied Laser Spectroscopy Laboratory. ISRAEL SCHECHTER is Professor of Chemistry in the Dept of Chemistry at the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology. His main scientific interest is in new methods for fast analysis of particulate materials.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note331 b/w illus.
- Weight1010 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAndrzej W. Miziolek,Israel Schechter,Vincenzo Palleschi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.