All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the advent of percutaneous balloon vel oped and are available for clinical use, as well angioplasty, interventional cardiovascular pro- as those that are still in investigational phases. cedures have become of great interest to the Clinical case reports are presented by expert in- cardiologist, radiologist, and cardiovascular vestigators on the use of various catheter systems surgeon. One of the most extensively explored in the coronary and peripheral circulation. alternatives to bypass surgery is laser-mediated Part V (Chapters 17-23) is the most up-to- angioplasty. The fascination with laser radia- date review of the clinical experience with vari- tion has greatly contributed to its popularity, ous laser delivery systems. There is an emphasis but has also burdened it with unrealistic ex- on patient selection, criteria for lesion choice, pectations. Many commercial laser systems are and follow-up data. A detailed description of available to the clinician and the researcher, laser recanalization techniques is presented for which often makes the choice of a laser system the various systems in the clinical setting.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1001 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGeorge S. Abela
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.