All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1980, in a small town nestled in the Midwest. The only protection from the rest of the world for those who call Herrington home is the belief that incence is ageless. For Amy, who wants thing more than to help a friend, she soon discovers that fate or something more sinister has ather plan. The evening begins like most, but quickly takes on a life of its own. Journey back to a time t so long ago, before cell phones, text messages and social media made themselves available as lifelines to those stumbling upon uncertainty and struggling with fear. One night, one decision, and the life of a high school senior can take a path t expected. Can the strength of a friendship survive the test of a lifetime?
- Author(s)President Professor of Political Science Lisa Anderson
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.