All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionFour young stowaways - illegal passengers, below even the 3rd class - find themselves on the R.M.S. Titanic, the grandest ocean liner in the world on her maiden voyage. At first unkwn to each other, hailing from four different countries, they begin to learn about each others' pasts as they bide their time in the bowels of the ship, united in their hopes of making a new life in America. When disaster strikes, what will become of them? Who, if any, will be able to escape the epic tragedy Walter Lord described as 'the death of a small town'?
- Author BiographyLaughton Chandler, a thirteenth-generation native of South Carolina, has been interested in the Titanic since reading about the first expedition to the wreck in 1986 as a boy. He is a writer and artist, and lives in Charleston.
- Author(s)Laughton Chandler
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.