Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first ever stand-alone vel from international bestseller Debbie Macomber, author of Blossom Street Brides and Rose Harbor in Bloom. This is a story about the enduring bond between sisters, the power of forgiveness, and a second chance at love. Twelve years ago, Cassie Carter chose the wrong man, and one fateful event drove three sisters apart. Now, hoping to leave her past behind, Cassie has returned to Washington with her daughter. Though her sisters don't live too far away, she doesn't expect to see them. Karen, the oldest, is a busy wife and mother, balancing her career with raising her two children. And Nichole, the youngest, is a stay-at-home mum whose husband indulges her every whim. But one day, Cassie receives a letter from Karen, offering the hope of reconciliation. As Cassie opens herself up to new possibilities - making amends with her sisters, finding love once more - she realises the power of compassion, and the promise of a fresh start.
- Author BiographyDebbie Macomber is a no. 1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today's most popular writers with more than 170 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In addition to fiction, Debbie has also published two bestselling cookbooks; numerous inspirational and nonfiction works; and two acclaimed children's books. The beloved and bestselling Cedar Cove series became Hallmark Channel's first dramatic scripted television series, Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, which was ranked as the top program on US cable TV when it debuted in summer 2013. Hallmark has also produced many successful films based on Debbie's bestselling Christmas novels. Debbie Macomber owns her own tea room, and a yarn store, A Good Yarn, named after the shop featured in her popular Blossom Street novels. She and her husband, Wayne, serve on the Guideposts National Advisory Cabinet, and she is World Vision's international spokesperson for their Knit for Kids charity initiative. A devoted grandmother, Debbie and her husband Wayne live in Port Orchard, Washington (the town on which her Cedar Cove novels are based) and winter in Florida.
- Author(s)Debbie Macomber
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight267 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.