All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJack Dodds has died, and his three close friends travel together to pay their last respects and take his ashes to Margate Pier and scatter them into the sea, Jack's final wish. As the journey develops via Rochester, Chatham and Canterbury, the characters tell their different life stories.
- PrizesWinner of Booker Prize for Fiction 1996 and James Tait Black Memorial Prize (Fiction) 1996. Shortlisted for International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 1998 and IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 1998 and WH Smith Annual Literary Award 1997.
- Author(s)Graham Swift
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/01/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/03/2002
- Weight475 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.68
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.