All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionKarin Slaughter has called Julia Keller 'a rare talent' and Dennis Lehane has praised her 'remarkable writing'. Now Bell Elkins returns. A high-end resort being built on the outskirts of Acker's Gap, West Virginia, a town desperate for jobs and prosperity, should have been welcome. But following the Buffalo Creek disaster of 1972, where a coal company's mistake tragically claimed the lives of many Raythune County's citizens, opinions and tensions are running high. When Ed Hackel, Mountain Magic's marketing manager, is found brutally murdered, suspicion quickly falls on Royce Dillard. An ackwledged loner orphaned by the disaster, Dillard had made his opposition clear by refusing to sell a parcel of his land deemed critical by the developers for access to the resort. With all evidence pointing to Dillard, Bell Elkins, the County's prosecuting attorney, feels she has choice but to charge him. When a person dies his last ragged breath always tells the truth -- but is the truth always what it seems to be?
- Author BiographyJulia Keller was born and raised in Huntington, West Virginia. Previously the chief book critic for the Chicago Tribune, she has taught both creative and non-fiction writing at Princeton, the University of Notre Dame and the University of Chicago, and won the Pulitzer Prize for feature writing in 2005.
- Author(s)Julia Keller
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBell Elkins
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight638 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.