All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Alice Sebold and John Green will be transfixed by this sophisticated, edgy debut vel packing dark humor, biting wit, and a lot of Jack Daniels. Who put the word fun in funeral? I can't think of anything fun about Rachel's funeral, except for the fact that she won't be there. Aubrey Glass has a collection of potential suicide tes-just in case. And w, five years-and five tes-after leaving her hometown, Rachel's the one who goes and kills herself. Aubrey can't believe her luck. But Rachel's death doesn't leave Aubrey in peace. There's a voicemail from her former friend, left only days before her death, that Aubrey can't bring herself to listen to-and worse, a macabre memorial-turned-high-school reunion that promises the opportunity to catch up with everyone ...including the man responsible for everything that went wrong between Aubrey and Rachel. In the days leading up to the funeral and infamous after party, Aubrey slips seamlessly between her past and present. Memories of friendship tangle with painful new encounters while underneath it all Aubrey feels the rush of something closing in, something she can longer run from. And when the past and present collide in one devastating night, thing will be the same again. But facing the future means confronting herself and a shattering truth. Now, Aubrey must decide what will define her: what lies behind ...or what waits ahead.
- Author BiographyCharlee Fam is a twentysomething novelist living in New York City. A native of Long Island, she graduated from Binghamton University in 2010 with a degree in creative writing and several awards to her name. Last Train to Babylon is her first novel.
- Author(s)Charlee Fam
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.