Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when tempers flare over the Oregon assisted suicide law and Jack Kevorkian's physician-aid-in-dying, Last Wish, Betty Rollin's groundbreaking New York Times bestseller, is due for a rereading. Last Wish is an intimate, fiercely honest memoir of a daughter's struggle to come to terms with her terminally ill mother's decision to die. More than a examination of the ethical, spiritual, and technical aspects of assisted suicide, Last Wish is also a celebration of Rollin's imperfect family, a passionate testament to her mother's character and courage, and a compelling argument for the right of the terminally ill to a humane and dignified death. The PublicAffairs paperback edition includes a new foreword, questions for thought and discussion, and a helpful resource guide.
- Author BiographyBetty Rollin is both a writer and an award-winning TV journalist. She is a contributing correspondent for NBC News and for PBS. Formerly a writer and editor for both Look and Vogue magazines, she has written for many national publications, including the New York Times. She and her husband, Dr. Harold M. Edwards, live in New York City.
- Author(s)Betty Rollin
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication07/08/1998
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.