CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Last Woman , a selection from twenty years of poetry, is a voyage into being and living, into the country where a woman reveals herself without fear. This lyricism of survival emerges directly from an intimacy of words spoken by one in search of roots, loving and spiritual. French critic, Jean-Pierre Faye, says: Claudine Bertrand stands between Gaston Miron and Tristan Tzara: a Quebec poet who invents her own new language. This selection includes poems from La derniere femme (1991), L'amoureuse interieure (1997), Tomber du jour (1999), Le corps en tete (2001), and Jardin des Vertiges (2002).
- Author BiographyClaudine Bertrand was born in Montreal. Author of over twenty books of poetry, she has won the Prix Femmes de merite 1997, has received the Medaille d'or du Rayonnement culturel de la Renaissance francaise, and won the Prix international de poesie Tristan Tzara 2000/2001. She lives in Montreal.
- Author(s)Claudine Bertrand
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight102 g
- Width205 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.