All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe last words of the dying have fascinated readers throughout history. They reveal the fears, hopes, courage, and legacies of both the famous and t-so-famous. This collection of seven hundred quotes includes the last words of commoners, atheists, poets, and politicians along with ted Christians and martyrs. Excellent for casual reading and as a ready reference source for the pastor or public speaker.
- Author(s)Dr Herbert Lockyer
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/09/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.