All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bilingual volume - English and German on facing pages - brings together the writings Wittgenstein composed during his stay in Dublin between October 1948 and March 1949, one of his most fruitful periods. He later drew more than half of his remarks for Part II of Philosophical Investigations from this Dublin manuscript. A direct continuation of the writing that makes up the two volumes of Remarks on the Philosophy of Psychology , this collection offers scholars a glimpse of Wittgenstein's preliminary thinking on one of his most important works.
- Author BiographyG. H. von Wright and Heikki Nyman both teach at the University of Helsinki.
- Author(s)Ludwig Wittgenstein
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1982
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width150 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byG. H. von Wright,Heikki Nyman
- Translated byC. Grant Luckhardt,Maximilian E. Aue
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.