All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last years of his life, from 1949 to 1951, Wittgensteina s writings focused upon kwledge and certainty (collected together in On Certainty), upon colour concepts (in Remarks on Colour) and upon the relation between the inner and outer , that is, between so--called mental states and bodily behavior. His writings on this third theme, w available in paperback, are gathered here for the first time. Wittgensteina s last weeks were a period of high creativity during which his thoughts were on a level with the best he ever produced. His variation on the classic philosophical theme of the relation between mind and body is exception.
- Author BiographyThe editors of the Last Writings on the Philosophy of Psychology are G. H. von Wright and Heikki Nyman. The translators are C. G. Luckhardt and Maximilian A. E. Aue.
- Author(s)Ludwig Wittgenstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/1993
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGeorge Henrik von Wright,Heikki Nyman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.