Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen there's only an hour to spare - look to the Make It In Minutes series, which offers more than 30 last-minute gifts that take 60 minutes or less to make, including linens, paper crafts, jewellery, home decor and gift and card holders. A simple bottle of bath salts quickly becomes special when topped with a beautiful silk flower, while a gorgeous hand-beaded necklace takes just a moment to thread. Or, for something sure to be cherished, gather some favourite recipes, log them in a clever handmade book and bind them together with a useful set of measuring spoons. They're so exquisite, one will realise how easy they are to make!
- Author(s)Taylor Hagerty
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMake it in Minutes
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $20.79
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.