All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Cal MacCarl gets a phone call to his bachelor flat in Glasgow asking him to come to the bedside of his Aunt Mary, dying miles away on the Isle of Lewis, he embarks on a journey of discovery. With both his parents dead, his Aunt Mary is his only remaining blood link. When she goes he will be the last of the family line and he couldn't care less. In the days between his aunt's death and funeral he is drawn into the role of genealogy detective. In a place where everyone kws everything about everybody, Cal finds that secrets are buried deep and begins to understand that Aunt Mary was t the woman he knew and he might t be the person he thought he was.
- Author BiographyJohn MacKay was born in Glasgow in 1965 and has drawn on the oral traditions of his Hebridean background to write this Hebridean set trilogy. John MacKay is a journalist and newsreader for STV and presents Scotland Today (6-6:30pm Mon-Fri on STV). Also by John MacKay: The Road Dance, ISBN 1 842820 24 9, Heartland, ISBN 1 842820 59 1 and Last of the Line, ISBN 1 905222 55 6.
- Author(s)John Mackay
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.