All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in an age where CEOs draw more attention than ever before. The CEOs profiled in this book are legends familiar even to all readers, icons in and after their lifetimes, and readers will eagerly devour their lives. Todd Buchholz profiles these leaders so that we can learn from them. The featured CEOs were t candidates for sainthood. Many of them knew 'god' only as a prefix to - 'dammit'. But they were devoted to their businesses, t just to their egos and their personal bank accounts and yachts. Readers have a hunger to learn more about CEOs who do things right and can hold onto their jobs during challenging times.
- Author BiographyTodd G. Buchholz is a former White House director of economic policy, managing director of the legendary Tiger hedge fund, and winner of Harvard's annual teaching prize in economics. He is the author of New Ideas from Dead Economists and New Ideas from Dead CEOs, and has written for the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Time, and Forbes. He regularly appears on PBS, NPR, Fox, and CNBC, and is a co-producer of the Broadway hit Jersey Boys. Buchholz has served as a fellow at Cambridge University and is the inventor of the Math Arrow Matrix. He lives in Southern California.
- Author(s)Todd G. Buchholz
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.