Late Antique Epistemology: Other Ways to Truth by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $183.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of scholarly papers on the techniques used by late antique philosophers to discover truth.
- Author BiographyROBERT M. BERCHMAN is Professor of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Dowling College and Senior Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Theology at Bard College, USA DANIELE BERTINI is fellow of the Department of Philosophy at the University of Parma, Italy JAY BREGMAN is Professor of History and coordinator of the Minor in Religious studies at the University of Maine, USA AUDE BUSINE, is Research Associate of the Belgian Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique, Belgium KEVIN CORRIGAN is Professor of the Liberal Arts in the Graduate Institute of the Liberal Arts at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA JOHN DILLON is Regius Professor of Greek (Emeritus) at Trinity College Dublin, and Director of the Dublin Centre for the Study of the Platonic Tradition, Ireland MALCOLM HEATH is Professor of Greek Language and Literature at the University of Leeds, UK OIVA KUISMA is a lecturer in Aesthetics at the University of Helsinki, Institute for Art Research, Finland TANELI KUKKONEN held the Canada Research Chair in the Aristotelian Tradition from 2003 to 2007, when he became Research Professor in Antiquity at the University of Jyvaskyla in Finland EMILIE KUTASH is a Research Associate at Boston University Center for the History and Philosophy of Science and teaches Philosophy at St. Joseph's College, USA JOACHIM LACROSSE is Collaborateur Scientifique at the Centre de Philosophie Ancienne de l'Universite Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Belgium CHRISTINA PANAGIOTA MANOLEA is a tutor at the Hellenic Open University, Greece ZEKE MAZUR is currently working on a Ph.D. at the University of Chicago, USA. His dissertation is on the Gnostic background of Plotinus' mysticism. CAROL POSTER is Associate Professor of English at York University, Ontario, Canada ALGIS UZDAVINYS is Associated Professor and Senior Research Fellow at the Vilnius Academy of Fine Arts, and Senior Research Fellow at the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences, Lithuania
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPanayiota Vassilopoulou,Stephen Clark
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.