All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe risks in the later stages of careers comparing the welfare states of Germany and the United States since the 1980s.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.wzb.eu/en/persons/jan-paul-heisig target= _blank >Jan Paul Heisig is a researcher at the Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB - Berlin Social Science Center). He is the author of several research articles that have appeared in journals such as American Sociological Review and K lner Zeitschrift f r Soziologie und Sozialpsychologie.
- Author(s)Jan Paul Heisig
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleChanging Welfare States
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note55 illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.