All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis passionate West Country smuggling saga set in the early 19th-century is an intriguing departure for Tudor mystery writer Fiona Buckley. Exmoor, 1800. When farmer's daughter Peggy Shawe meets the charismatic Ralph Duggan, son of a so-called 'free trader', it's love at first sight. Determined to prevent the match, Peggy's widowed mother sends her daughter to live with the Duggans for six weeks, believing she will be put off marriage to Ralph when she discovers what life is like among a smuggling family. Matters take a dramatic turn however when Ralph's brother Philip is suspected of murder, and Ralph and Philip are despatched to distant relatives across the Atlantic. Heartbroken, Peggy vows to be reunited with her lover one day. But it will be several years before she and Ralph are destined to meet again - and in very different circumstances ...
- Author BiographyFiona Buckley is the author of the Ursula Blanchard mysteries. Under her real name, Valerie Anand, she is the author of numerous historical novels including the much-loved Bridges Over Time series. Brought up in London, she now lives in Surrey.
- Author(s)Fiona Buckley
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight456 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.