All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh introduction to the political history of late medieval France duing the turbulent period of the Hundred Years' War, taking into account the social, ecomic and religious contexts. Graeme Small considers t just the monarchy but also prelates, ble networks and the emerging municipalities in this new analysis.
- Author BiographyGRAEME SMALL is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Glasgow, UK.
- Author(s)Graeme Small
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEuropean History in Perspective
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight311 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.