All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTierney captures the extravagant fashions worn from the 1860s through 1910. Carefully researched, accurately rendered illustrations depict opera capes, frock coats, trousers, top hats, and knitted swimwear for men. The ladies' styles include narrow-skirted walking suits, bathing outfits that completely cover the figure, and billowing bloomers for bicycling. 29 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2005
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Fashion Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width209 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.