Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe library of America is dedicated to publishing America's best and most significant writing in handsome, enduring volumes, featuring authoritative texts. Hailed as the finest-looking, longest-lasting editions ever made (The New Republic), Library of America volumes make a fine gift for any occasion. Now, with exactly one hundred volumes to choose from, there is a perfect gift for everyone.
- Author BiographyBorn in Virginia in 1873 and raised on a Nebraska ranch, Willa Cather is known for her beautifully evocative short stories and novels about the American West. Cather became the managing editor for McClure's Magazine in 1906 and lived for forty years in New York City with her companion Edith Lewis. In 1922 Cather won the Pulitzer Prize for One of Ours, the story of a Western boy in World War I. In 1933 she was awarded the Prix Femina Americaine for distinguished literary accomplishments. She died in 1947.Photo: AKG London
- Author(s)Willa Cather
- PublisherThe Library of America
- Date of Publication20/08/1999
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Library of America
- Weight640 g
- Width133 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAssociate Professor of English Sharon O'Brien
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.