Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decades, many countries in Latin America underwent a transition from dictatorship to democracy. Truth commissions were an essential instrument of uncovering politically motivated crimes and serious human rights violations. However, in many cases, truth came without justice, perpetrators were t held accountable, and the reparation policy was rather restrictive. Susan Flamig and Martin Leiner address the issue from a transdisciplinary perspective and focus on the past shaped by fierce conflicts but also by attempts of fostering reconciliation. They also look at reconciliation still to come.
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleResearch in Peace and Reconciliation
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Weight1342 g
- Edited byMartin Leiner,Susan Flamig
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.