All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRespected by scholars for its currency, clarity, authority, and rich visual and map program, Latin America and the Caribbean: Lands and Peoples, Fifth Edition, elucidates the commonalities in this highly diverse, rapidly changing region, making it more comprehensive than ever for students and instructors.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Clawson is Emeritus Professor at the University of New Orleans.
- Author(s)David L Clawson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight1098 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.