All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLatin America is one of the most intriguing parts of the world. The region's illustrious history, culture, and geography are famous internationally, but in terms of ecomics, Latin America has been generally associated with problems. For many, the combination of a resource rich region and poor ecomic conditions has been a puzzle. This extensively revised and updated second edition of Latin American Ecomic Development continues to provide the most up to date exploration of why the continent can be considered to have underperformed, how the various Latin American ecomies function, and the future prospects for the region. The book addresses the ecomic problems of Latin America theme by theme. Changes and new features in this new edition include: * Expanded coverage of how institutions affect ecomic growth in Latin America * Many new boxes and questions for review and discussion * New material on how climate change affects the region * Updated material to reflect the ongoing macroecomic stability of the past decade * A new chapter on the political ecomy of Latin America The book provides a comprehensive text for undergraduate ecomics courses on Latin America, and is also suitable for use by students in other disciplines looking for a wide-ranging guide to the region. This book will continue to be an invaluable resource for undergraduates looking at Latin American ecomics, growth, and development.
- Author BiographyJavier A. Reyes is Associate Professor of Economics, University of Arkansas, USA. W. Charles Sawyer is the Hal Wright Professor of Latin American Economics, Texas Christian University, USA.
- Author(s)Javier A. Reyes,W. Charles Sawyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Textbooks in Development Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 54 black & white tables, 38 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.