All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the most prominent thinkers in Latin American philosophy, literature, politics, and social science comes a challenge to conventional theories of globalization. The contributors to this volume imagine a discourse in which revolution requires temporalized march of progress or takeovers of state power but instead aims at local control and the material conditions for human dignity.
- Author BiographyMario SOenz is professor of philosophy and director of the Integral Honors Program at Le Moyne College. He is the author of The Identity of Liberation and Latin American Thought: Latin American Historicism and the Phenomenology of Leopoldo Zea (Lexington Books, 1999).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/10/2002
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight354 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMario Saenz
- Foreword byLinda Martin Alcoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.