All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text analyzes the foreign policies of eighteen countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. First assessing the state of the discipline, the introduction develops a common framework that compares the relevant explanatory weight of foreign policy determinants at the individual, state, and international level for each country. Case studies include the major regional powers such as Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina, as well as less-studied players such as the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Uruguay. With its focused analytical questions and rich empirical description, this book allows readers to develop sustained comparisons across the full spectrum of Latin American foreign policy.
- Author BiographyFrank O. Mora, formerly professor of national security strategy at the National War College, National Defense University, is deputy assistant secretary of defense-western hemisphere. Jeanne A. K. Hey is director of international studies and associate professor of political science at Miami University of Ohio.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight549 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byFrank O. Mora,Jeanne A. K. Hey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.