All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book explores the unique challenges facing the left in Latin America today. The contributors offer clear and comprehensive assessments of the difficult conditions and conflicting forces that have brought to power the current leftist regimes in Latin American and the Caribbean and are shaping their development. With its balanced and thorough assessment, this study will provide readers with a deep and nuanced understanding of the complexity of the political, ecomic, and sociocultural reality of contemporary Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Author BiographySteve Ellner is professor at the Universidad de Oriente, Anzoategui Campus, Venezuela.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleLatin American Perspectives in the Classroom
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight399 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySteve Ellner
- Foreword byWilliam I. Robinson
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.