All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLatin Verb Drills will prove to be an invaluable study aid to all those wishing to perfect their kwledge of Latin verbs. Whether used as a textbook supplement in a Latin class or as a self-study text for learning and review, this book will simplify the complexities of this crucial area of Latin-language studies. Combining the features of a textbook, workbook, and a self-study manual, Latin Verb Drills clearly and systematically explains how the Latin verb system works, while providing numerous and varied exercises for thorough practice of each point covered. The book will feature a final unit in which all the verb tenses are covered together to improve the reader's ability to select the correct verb form. This focus on drilling and getting the verb form correct, though ostensibly unexciting, meets an actual need t covered in other verb books.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Prior, Ph.D., is an associate professor of classics at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Richard Prior
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication12/07/2005
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleDrills Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.