Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenle Third Year Latin is an introduction to the finest in Roman oratory emphasizes Cicero's cogency of arguments and develops appreciation of his style.Humanistic insight and linguistic training are the goals of the Henle Latin Series from Loyola Press, an integrated four-year Latin course. Time-tested and teacher endorsed, this comprehensive program is designed to lead the student systematcially through the fundamentals of the language itself and on to an appreciation of selected classic texts.
- Author(s)Henle Robert J
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- LanguageEnglish & English & Latin
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.47Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.51Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.