All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLatina Performance is a densely theorized treatment of rich materials. -MultiCultural Review Arrizon's important book revolves around the complex issues of identity formation and power relations for US women performers of Latin American descent. -Choice Latina Performance examines the Latina subject whose work as dramatist, actress, theorist, and/or critic further defines the field of theater and performance in the United States. Alicia Arrizon looks at the cultural politics that flows from the intersection of gender, ethnicity, race, class, and sexuality.
- Author BiographyAlicia Arrizon is an Assistant Professor at University of California, Riverside. Her writings on theater and performance have been published in The Drama Review: The Journal of Performance Studies, Ollantay: Theater Magazine, and Mester: Literary Journal.
- Author(s)Alicia Arrizon
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/1999
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleUnnatural Acts: Theorizing the Performative
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note16 b&w photos, 1 figures
- Weight431 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.