All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite being combined in census data, there are divisions between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans in the United States. This study examines how constructions of Lati self and otherness interact with America's white/black racial consciousness.
- Author BiographyNicholas P. De Genova is Assistant Professor in the Department of Anthropology and the Program in Latino Studies at Columbia University. Ana Yolanda Ramos-Zayas is Assistant Professor in the Departments of Anthropology and Hispanic Caribbean Studies at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Ana Yolanda Ramos-Zayas,Nicholas DeGenova
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notemap
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.