Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe small commune of Fogas in the French Pyrenees has been thrown into turmoil by the revelation that the Auberge des Deux Vallees has been bought by an English couple and t by the Mayor's brother-in-law as had been expected. With everyone aghast at the idea of an English run restaurant and the certainty of gastromic disasters, Mayor Serge Papon is in the mood to take revenge. Within hours of hearing the news, he has called an emergency Committee meeting and his machinations to force out the new owners have begun. But the Mayor hasn't reckoned on one of his deputies, Christian Dupuy, whose conscience always leads his politics. Refusing to condone Mayor Papon's calls to compulsory purchase of the Auberge, he proposes an alternative solution which will prevent the Mayor from getting his own way. Or will it ...
- Author BiographyJulia Stagg lives in the Ariege-Pyrenees region of France where she runs a small auberge and tries to convince the French that the British can cook.
- Author(s)Julia Stagg
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleFogas Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight510 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.