All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllura Satou is in a funk. She s tried to keep up appearances, but the post-breakup blues are dragging her down. Writing longer holds much joy, though she continues to keep track of charms and rituals in her Book of Shadows. After a disastrous attempt at laugh yoga she badly needs the Spell to Dispel Embarrassment. It s good to have friends who want to help and a blind date with the attractive and intriguing Shiloh Lieberman is an excellent start. More dates follow, but when the devout Shiloh finds out about the Book of Shadows and Allura s Pagan practice, it may be the final strike Newcomer Eva Indigo introduces two endearing women you ll love in her sparkling debut romance.
- Author BiographyAs a child Eva Indigo was an enthusiastic liar. As an adult she s turned the skill into writing, which is far more respectable. By day she teaches high school students about literature and writing, but by night she reads, writes, and runssometimes all at once. She s helped to deliver lambs on the pasture, developed a love of travel thanks to her French wife, earned a PhD in education out of curiosity and has gleaned unconditional love from her family and her rescued animal companions. Eva splits her time between the woods around her cabin and her home in Minneapolis, unless she s fortunate enough to find herself running the hills of Ceyreste, France.
- Author(s)Eva Indigo
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.