Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique collection of autobiographical writings about sexual experience, penned by women from Wales. The 26 authors of all ages write about a fascinating range of experiences. Some accounts are blissful, some horrific, some farcical, some simply matter-of-fact. As well as a statement about the variety and tenderness of women's sexuality, Laughing, t Laughing is a great read that will entertain, inform, move, and, on occasion, shock the reader.
- Author BiographyCatherine Merriman is a short story writer, a novelist, and an editor. She has been published in Everywoman, New Welsh Review, and broadcasted on Radio 4. She has been short-listed for the Welsh Arts Council Book of the Year Award and is the winner of a British Book Award, an Erotic Award for Best Publication, two Rhys Davies Short Story Awards, and the Ruth Hadden Memorial Award. She is also a teacher of writing at the University of Glamorgan and a co-chair of the Academi members committee.
- PublisherHonno Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2004
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationCeredigion
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHonno Ltd
- Weight237 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Edited byCatherine Merriman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.