All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris Camillo is t a stockbroker, financial analyst, or hedge fund manager. He is an ordinary person with a knack for identifying trends and discovering great investments hidden in everyday life. In early 2007, he invested $20,000 in the stock market, and in three years it grew to just over $2 million. With Laughing at Wall Street , you'll see: how Facebook friends helped a young parent invest in the wildly successful children's show, Chuggington - and saw her stock values climb 50 per cent; how an everyday trip to 7-Eleven alerted a teenager to short Snapple stock - and tripled his money in seven days; how $1000 invested consecutively in Uggs, True Religion jeans, and Crocs over five years grew to $750,000; and, how Michelle Obama caused J. Crew's stock to soar 186 per cent, and Wall Street only caught up four months later!
- Author BiographyCHRIS CAMILLO is one of one of the world's top performing amateur investors. Most recently a market research executive, his jobs over the years have included washing and selling cars, delivering pizza, and folding clothes at The Gap. He lives in Texas with his family.
- Author(s)Chris Camillo
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.