All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Rose Marie loves to cook and to travel. These two loves come together in Laughter in the Kitchen, a cookbook presenting recipes from her kitchen and from those of her friends and family. Interspersed among the recipes is fun commentary offering simple recipes and tips for success in the kitchen. She includes recipes from her grandmother, the women of her church, her friends, and a sprinkling from the imagination of five- and six-year-olds, explaining how to cook their favorite treats. Cooks will be torn between the fun of preparing these recipes and the laughs from reading the commentary. From BBQ beef sandwiches prepared in a slow-cooker to red velvet creamy cookies, the tasty recipes included in Laughter in the Kitchen will have everyone asking for more. Bring smiles to the faces of family and friends and a warm feeling into your own heart as you provide them with the delicious dishes in Laughter in the Kitchen.
- Author(s)Rose Marie
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.