All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionLaunchpad is YOUR ultimate career search strategy guide, published quarterly with exclusive articles on up-to-date topics from the industry's top career experts. Launchpad is a publication of Career Rocketeer (www.CareerRocketeer.com), one of the fastest-growing career search, career development and personal branding blogs on the web today, welcoming ambitious career entrepreneurs of all ages and professions who are driven to launch their careers to greater heights. YOU are a Career Rocketeer. All you need is the right fuel to help you take off to success and to a better, more rewarding career experience. We like to think of our content as the premium fuel for your career jetpack. Whether you're reading articles in Launchpad or on our blog, we strive to provide you with insightful tips, tricks and secrets of the trade, personal expertise and experience, professional interviews and helpful research. We cover topics including: resume optimization, interviewing, personal branding, career search strategizing, relationship building, professional networking, the use of web 2.0 search tools, and much more.
- Author BiographyLaunchpad, a Career Rocketeer publication, is made possible by contributions from the industry's top career experts. This volume's featured experts include William Arruda, Meghan Biro, John Crant, Maria Elena Duron, Hajj Flemings, Phil Gerbyshak, Meg Guiseppi, G.L. Hoffman, Jessica Holbrook, Tory Johnson, Pete Kistler, Jennifer Kushell, Liz Lynch, Mike Michalowicz, Chris Perry, Brent Peterson, Phil Rosenberg, Jacob Share, Carol Tuttle and Tim Tyrell-Smith.
- Author(s)Chris Perry,Meghan Biro,William Arruda
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.