All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrazilian artist Laura Vinci (born 1962) has created public installations throughout the world. Designed as a diary of the artist's projects, thoughts, drawings and writing, this publication celebrates Vinci's works, which often deploy ephemeral materials.
- PublisherCosac & Naify Edicoes Ltda
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSao Paulo
- Country of PublicationBrazil
- ImprintCosac & Naify Edicoes Ltda
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.