Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionLaura's and Her Children's Letters consist of letters written by Laura Coleman and her children, Bestor Wynne and Fannie while they were in school. Fannie attended Tuscaloosa Female College at age 15 (1877-1879). She writes of social life - clothes, parties, boyfriends, & her studies. Wynne attended Mr. Tutwiler's Greene Springs School (1879-1883), then was a cadet at the Univ. of Ala. Wynne advises his Mother farming matters. His Mother advises him t to go in the creek too often, to study hard even though he does t love too. Laura worries about being able to education, feed & clothe her children during this turbulent time.
- Author BiographyAlice is the keeper of her relatives' letters. This is the second of three books of her family's letters. Alice graduated from the University of Alabama, is a collector of Alabama history, the mother of three, other mother of two, and lives in Florida with her husband, two dogs, and a cat.
- Author(s)Alice Coleman Griffin
- Date of Publication10/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Maluccio
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.