Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1st edition of this textbook experimented with a new format: cases and exercises were interwoven with systematic explanations of the German Act against Unfair Competition. For students focused on competition law as well as for practitioners in this field, this structure enabled problems to be viewed in a systematic context. The second edition has updated the materials in accordance with the latest status of the law and its interpretation.
- Author BiographyKarl-Nikolaus Peifer, Universitat zu Koln.
- Author(s)Karl-Nikolaus Peifer
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight447 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.