Law 101: An Essential Reference for Your Everyday Legal Questions by John K Roche, Sean P Roche, Brien A Roche (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.57+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA solid reference for both the everyday and the unexpected legal issues, written by practicing attorneys Law 101 is an essential reference that explains: How laws are made How the court system works How each area of the law impacts your daily life Key information for important questions: How does a lawsuit begin? How do civil and criminal law differ? When do state laws trump federal laws? What makes a contract solid? What can you expect if called as a juror? What can you expect if called as a witness? And other complex areas of the law that you need to kw. No home reference shelf is complete without this indispensible guide. The new edition also includes information on legal subjects that have become more important recently, including alternative dispute resolution, privacy rights, and Internet law.
- Author BiographyBrien A. Roche is a practicing attorney in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. He has been practicing law since 1976. He is a graduate of Georgetown University and a graduate of the George Washington University Law School. After college, he served in the United States Marine Corps, and thereafter served as a patrol officer with the Washington, D.C. police department (known as the Metropolitan Police Department of Washington, D.C.). Since 1976, Mr. Roche has been engaged in the general practice of law in the tri-state area surrounding Washington, D.C. Licensed in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia, his litigation practice incorporates all facets of the law. He is the author of two professional legal texts that are published by Lexis Publishing Company. The Virginia Tort Case Finder, is a title well-recognized by Virginia lawyers and judges. The second book, The Virginia Domestic Relations Case Finder, is a must-have reference for all family law practicioners in the state of Virginia. In addition, Mr. Roche has also authored several articles in legal publications and has lectured at numerous continuing legal education seminars around the state of Virginia.
- Author(s)Brien A Roche,John K Roche,Sean P Roche
- PublisherSphinx Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSphinx Publishing
- Content Notemaps
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.